Tuesday, August 7, 2018

When is a treehouse not a treehouse?

  When it is a beach hut :) I fell in love with the treehouse adventure stamp set as soon as I saw it and got the idea for making the adorable little house into beach huts.
I have made 2 cards with this set so far and can see I will be using it a lot more!

  This first one I have made it into the treehouse. I love how the stamps are clear so that you can see exactly where you are stamping them and they are in different sections making it easy to create your scene and ink the different parts in different colours.
I have used Lemon lime twist, Lovely lipstick and soft suede. The paper is from the in colour designer series paper pack.

 I am entering the card for the following challenges:
Stamps + Fun = creativity - Anything goes
Addicted to cas - Masculine
Crafty calendar challenge - Dots and/or stripes
Hiding in my craftroom - Use 3 colours

 This next one I wanted to try something a little bit different so decided to make the little tree house into beach huts. I used the following colours: Balmy blue, Mint macaron, Pink petal, So saffron and Smoky slate. For a touch of sparkle I added some glitter enamel dots.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Crazy for CAS - Summer
Patties creations challenge  - Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous treehouse image Amy love that card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun cards Amy. I think your colourful tree house would be perfect for our lifesavers lookout. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the cards are great! Fun! Thanks for sharing them with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your image. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely beach huts! Super card! Thanks so much for playing along at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both adorable cards - I am very partial to the beach huts though!! They are both great for our challenge. Very creative and great use of color. Thanks so much for sharing at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete