Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Time for a new start!

I am so excited to be getting back into blogging and crafting again. I have signed up with the brilliant Stampin' Up. I just love the way all their things co-ordinate so well and are so easy to make beautiful things with.
I aim to keep posting regularly on here for you and ope to find inspiration from all of you.
Stampin' Up have just brought out a lot of new colours that are so lovely I can't wait to get properly crafting with them.
I am making tabs at the side of the blog so if you want to you can see all the things I have made with certain stamp or die sets or search by the colours I have used. If you have any questions please just ask me and if you want to sign up or make an order for anything I can help you with that :)
Thank you for visting.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment